REOPENING POST LOCKDOWN
The safety of our visitors and staff is our top priority so please read about the changes we have made in response to COVID-19 before planning your visit. Please note that we are continuing to monitor the latest advice from the Scottish Government and may need to make last minute changes to our procedures.
Visiting RSA exhibitions
From Thursday 28th October we are please to return to our regular opening times of Mon to Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 12-5pm, with no pre-booking required. As usual we will be closed for one or two weeks between exhibitions to install the next shows. Details of what’s on can be found on our Current and Forthcoming exhibition pages.
If you wish to visit the National Galleries of Scotland please visit their website for information and to book tickets directly.
- Please do not visit the RSA if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in recent close contact with anyone who has received a positive test result. Details of symptoms can be found here.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering while in the building, with the exception of children under 12 years of age and those who are medically exempt.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and at various points throughout the building. Please make use of these, particularly on arrival.
- Although there is no longer physical distancing legislation in place, we encourage visitors to be respectful of other people’s space and aim to keep one metre from those not in their household/group where possible.
- Card payments are preferred for the purchasing of artworks and publications.
- Normal cleaning regimes have been assessed and increased and cleaning will be maintained regularly throughout the day.
- Large bags or backpacks cannot be brought into the gallery and there are no lockers to store them. Please bear this in mind in advance of your visit.
- Toilet facilities can be used only by those visiting the exhibitions. Increased cleaning has been implemented.
If you have any questions please Contact Us.
Thank you for your cooperation.