- Lorna McIntosh RSA, The walls are air
- Lorna McIntosh RSA, An unknowable boundary
- Lorna McIntosh RSA, Selvedge 6_3
- Lorna McIntosh RSA, To the open ground of axioms
- Lorna McIntosh RSA, The uncertain light of the senses
- Born : 13/01/1974
- Academician Elected : 05/09/2012
My work relates to ideology from the 17th and 18th centuries. The work, although highly personal, is informed by my research which encompasses the work of Goethe; 18th century chemistry; early palaeontology; mineralogy and emblematics. I explore the connections and affinities between my different areas of research and issues of a more personal nature. The resulting work has layers of meaning – personal, philosophical and relating to the physical world.