- Making Light Casr handmade paper, 2004, 640x500x120 mm Photograph © Marily Muirhead
- Memory Weaving Woven computer paper photocopies, 2007, 55×49 cm Photograph © Marily Muirhead
- Book 1 (unstitched, unstuck, spineless) Handmade plant papers, 2011, 15.5×21.5×1.5 cm Photograph © John Taylor
- Two Pillows Cast handmade paper, 2011, 131x85x50 cm Photograph © Brian Robertson
- Towers of Babel Installation Archival digital pigment print, 2007-8 Photograph © Michael Wolchover
- Born : 1941
For most of the last forty years my investigations have been based on developing ideas in paper using it variously as substrate, as independent medium, and in combination with other materials.
My work draws on two areas of subject-matter which separately and together continue to sustain me: a response on the one hand to changes in landscape and the elements, and on the other to information, its containment and manipulation.