- Alfons Bytautas RSA, Solve et Coagula, Screenprint, 2011, 30×21 cm
- Alfons Bytautas RSA, Northern Soul, Screenprint, 2011, 38×28 cm
- Alfons Bytautas RSA, Scherzo, Tempera, 2012, 18×25 cm
- Alfons Bytautas RSA, Distant Voices, Screenprint, 2011, 22×31 cm
- Alfons Bytautas RSA, Veve 1, Screenprint, 2012, 21×15 cm
- Born : 30/10/1955
- Associate Elected : 24/06/1994
- Academician Elected : 25/05/2005
Alfons Bytautas RSA is a renowned Scottish artist based in Newcastle whose abstract paintings, drawings and prints centre on chance interplays and the abstraction of natural forms.
Born in the Scottish Borders, Bytautas studied at Edinburgh College of Art (1972-76) before going to Paris to study at Atelier 17, the studio of the esteemed Modernist printmaker Stanley William Hayter. Bytautas was Master Printmaker at Edinburgh Printmakers’ Workshop from 1979 to 2009 and is world-recognised as an innovator in printmaking techniques.