The Picture Library can supply high-resolution digital files of works in the Royal Scottish Academy collections, together with reproduction licences and licence agreements. Commercial, academic and personal reproduction is catered for. Academic projects will receive discounts.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We require the following information if you can supply it:
- What kind of project you require the license for
- The title and author of the project
- The publisher/producer
- What rights you require (e.g. 1 language/multiple language; 1 country/World rights
- How many published copies/transmissions/the duration you require rights for
- The size of the reproduction, e.g. up to half-page, book cover, website thumbnail etc
- The publication/production date for the project
The RSA owns the copyright of Benno Schotz RSA, William George Gillies RSA, William Littlejohn RSA , Anne Redpath RSA, David Michie RSA . Copyright enquiries for Gillies, Littlejohn, Redpath and Michie should be directed to the Bridgeman Art Library in the first instance, however if you are a charitable institution please contact the RSA first.
Art UK are contracted to supply digital reproduction prints of paintings from the RSA collections. The RSA has a policy of only deceased artists’ work being available in this manner
HOW TO CONTACT US
Royal Scottish Academy collections picture library
Granton Art Centre
242 West Granton Road
Telephone: 0131 624 6277