|RSA Spring Open Exhibtion|
|RSA SPRING OPEN EXHIBITION
The RSA Spring Open Exhibition takes place from the 18 April to 20 May 2009 and will showcase a cross section of contemporary art practice in Scotland and beyond. The exhibition will consist of small scale works by members and selected non-members in the RSA Lower Galleries and will include painting, printmaking, sculpture, photography, architecture, installation and new media work. All works will be for sale.
The Spring Open is the first of two open exhibitions being held at the RSA this year; with the RSA 183rd Annual Exhibition taking place from 14 November to 20 December 2009.
RSA SPRING OPEN EXHIBITION
18 April - 20 May 2009. Open Mon to Sat 10am–5pm, Sun 12noon –5pm.
RSA Lower Galleries, The Royal Scottish Academy, The Mound, Edinburgh, EH2 2EL.
Notes to editors
1) Publicity images are available on request.
2) All works are for sale. The RSA is part of the Own Art scheme, offering interest-free credit for people to buy contemporary art and craft. For further details visit www.scottisharts.org.uk
3) Aims of the Royal Scottish Academy:
- To uphold the best practice in contemporary Scottish Art and Architecture.
- To maintain a Collection, Archive and Library relevant to the history and activities of the Academy and to make these accessible to the public.
- To encourage and support emerging Artists and Architects
- To inform national debates on a range of visual, cultural and educational issues.
For further information or images please contact:
Kirsty Dickson, Press Assistant, 0131 225 6671 or email@example.com
The Royal Scottish Academy is a charity registered in Scotland (No. SC004198)
Registered address: The RSA, The Mound, Edinburgh, EH2 2EL.
|Back to Media news Page|