- The Principal Shade of Geology (Parts 1-12) Wood, paint, 2012, 700x600x120 mm Photograph © Chris Park
- The Guilt of Cain Granite, 2008, various dimensions Fen Court, City of London. Photograph © Michael Visocchi
- The Principal Shades of Architecture (Part 1) Wood, paint, 2013, 980x700x120 mm Photograph © Michael Visocchi
- Untitled Wood, paint, 2003, 580x220x220 mm Photograph © Michael Visocchi
- Broken Landscape Wood, paint, 2011, 800x600x220 mm Photograph © Michael Visocchi
- Born : 10/05/1977
Visocchi is a sculptor whose practice is principally concerned with fabricating works in wood, metal and manmade materials. He also uses photography alongside making objects to interrogate themes relating to landscape and architecture.
BA Honours Fine Art – Sculpture, Glasgow School of Art.
RESIDENCIES AND BURSARIES
Royal Society of British Sculptors Bursary.
RSA John Kinross Scholarship, Florence.
Scottish Sculpture Workshop Residency, Aberdeenshire.
Scottish Arts Council Assistance Grant 2002 & 2005
RSA Sir William Gillies Bequest Award.
KEY EXHIBTIONS AND COMMISSIONS
The Gilt Of Cain, The City Of London.
West Lothian Council.
BBC4 World Cinema Awards, Award Design.
Merchants House of Glasgow.
Muzeul National Brukenthal, Sibiu, Romania.
Jerwood Space, London.
Sculptors Prints, Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh.
Gallery Of Modern Art Glasgow.
Beneath Running Skies, Peacock Visual Arts, Aberdeen.
2009 Jerwood Sculpture Prize Winner.