The Picture Library can supply high-resolution digital files of works in the Royal Scottish Academy collections, together with reproduction licences and licence agreements. Commercial, academic and personal reproduction is catered for. Academic projects will receive discounts.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We require the following information if you can supply it:
- What kind of project you require the license for
- The title and author of the project
- The publisher/producer
- What rights you require (e.g. 1 language/multiple language; 1 country/World rights
- How many published copies/transmissions/the duration you require rights for
- The size of the reproduction, e.g. up to half-page, book cover, website thumbnail etc
- The publication/production date for the project
The RSA owns the copyright of William George Gillies RSA, William Littlejohn RSA and Anne Redpath RSA. Copyright for Gillies and Littlejohn is cleared in-house whereas copyright enquiries for Redpath should be directed to the Bridgeman Art Library.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Royal Scottish Academy collections picture library
Dean Gallery (Modern 2)
73 Belford Road
Telephone: 0131 624 6277